Amazon Audible : 90 Days FREE Subscription [+5 FREE Audio Books]
Get access to amazon audible membership for Free
WHAT IS AMAZON AUDIBLE ?
Audible is an Amazon AUDIO BOOK . Prime members get FREE 90 day free trial and nn prime get 30 days trial.
ADVANTAGE OF AMAZON AUDIBLE ?
1 credit a month to use on any audiobook of your choice. Choose from over 200,000 English and Hindi audiobooks.
All the audiobooks in your Audible library are yours to keep, even if you cancel the membership.
Easy exchanges. Didn’t like your audiobook? Swap it for free.
Free, unlimited listening to Audible Original shows. Download as many as you’d ike at no extra cost.
How To Activate Amazon Audible membership
CLICK HERE – Activate Audible
2. scroll Down and click On start your free trail option
congrats your membership is finally activated
NOW ENJOY AUDIOBOOK FOR FREE
important :- cancel your membership before trails end
How to get virtual card for activating?
you can download pockets wallet from Play store to activate free trail or you can use kotak net card
pockets wallet link – click here
IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY QUERIES JUST COMMENT HERE
Term & Condition:-
- This offer (“Offer“) is provided by Audible Singapore Private Limited (“Audible“) and is valid for new members of Audible in India only, who sign up for an Audible trial membership at www.amazon.in and are Amazon Prime members at the time of signing up.
- You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms“). These Offer Terms are in addition to the Audible India Service Conditions of Use and the Terms & Conditions for Recurring Payments for Audible . To the extent the Audible India Service Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only.
- Subject to these Offer Terms, if you have an existing Amazon Prime membership at the time of availing the Offer, whether paid or otherwise, you are eligible to receive 60-days Audible membership free trial in addition to the standard 30-days free trial period (“Benefit“). In other words, you will be eligible to sign-up for Audible membership plan for free for the first 90-days (the “Trial Period”). The Benefit is for limited purpose only and you may be required to pay fees which may apply for purchased content, subscriptions and other services made available by Audible on the Website.
- You will not be eligible to receive the Benefit if you have already signed up for Audible membership at the time of availing the Offer. You must have a valid payment method on file to be eligible for the Offer. If your credit card is declined, the Offer will not apply. Limit one per customer and account.
- After the Trial Period, membership renews automatically for INR 199 /month. Cancel anytime.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the Benefit under this Offer. No requests for transfer or assignment of the Benefit under the Offer shall be entertained.
- This Offer can be revoked, modified or extended by Audible, at any time, in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without liability. However, subject to the Audible India Service Conditions of Use, any revocation of the Offer from the Website will not affect the Audible membership already acquired by you under the Offer.
- Audible reserves the right to – (a) modify, change or vary any of these Offer Terms, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever; and (b) disqualify you from the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Benefits under this Offer.
- While availing the Benefit, you expressly agree that Audible and its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with such Benefit.
- You agree that all decisions of Audible related to the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by Audible to enforce any of these Offer Terms, in any instance, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person